The NBA 2K22 shooting badges are a collection of achievements that reward players for their prowess in the virtual basketball world. Here is a list of all the best shooting badges to unlock in the game.
As you progress through your NBA 2K22 MyPlayer career, you’ll get access to Badge Points. As you gather them, you’ll be able to use them to upgrade your player’s abilities. There are a variety of badge categories to choose from, but for now, we’ll focus on some of the finest Shooting Badges to earn for your gamer.
NBA 2K22’s Best Shooting Badges
In NBA 2K22, there are a total of 20 distinct Shooting Badges that players may earn. Each badge is distinct in its own way, and some may be more suited to one type of play than another. Catch and Shoot, Clutch Shooter, Green Machine, Hot Zone Hunter, Slippery Off Ball, and Volume Shooter are the greatest Shooting Badges overall.
However, you’ll want to experiment with various combinations to discover the ideal Shooting Badges for your style of play. For example, if you like fast-paced games, a medal that awards getting set before your shot isn’t something you’ll desire. Furthermore, by paying additional points, each badge may be upgraded to various statuses, making them even better.
A list of all the Shooting Badges in NBA 2K22 can be found below. If you’re not sure what each one accomplishes, check out our list below to see how they’ll affect your player.
- Jump shots made with a defender closing in on them in their peripheral vision will be penalized less.
- Catch & Shoot: The receiver’s outside shooting abilities improve dramatically for a brief period of time after catching a pass.
- Chef: Extends the range for three-point shots off the dribble.
- Stepback threes off the dribble get a lift with the Circus Threes.
- Shot attempts made in the closing seconds of the fourth quarter, or during any overtime session, get a significant boost.
- Corner Specialist: Off the dribble or off a grab, deep mid-range or 3PT shots made along the court’s baseline get a boost.
- Deadeye: In a shooting contest, jump shots made with a defender closing in earn a lower penalty. This covers both mid-range and 3PT attempts.
- Difficult Shots: Jumpers with a high degree of difficulty, such as hop steps, spins, stepbacks, and pull-ups, get a shooting % increase.
- Fade Ace: Post fadeaways from any distance with a shot boost.
- When consistently producing great launches on jump shots, the Green Machine gives you an extra shot boost.
- Shots that are taken in a player’s hot zone(s) are given an advantage.
- Limitless Spot-Up: Increases the range at which standing three-point shots may be successfully made.
- Early shot-clock jumpers get a lift from Lucky #7.
- Expert Mismatch: When shooting over tall defenders, you’ll get a lower penalty.
- Rhythm Shooter: After measuring up your opponent with dribbling movements, increases the odds of a made shot.
- Set Shooter: Boosts your shooting when you remain stationary before attempting a jump shot.
- Slippery Off-Ball: When trying to get off screens, the player navigates around traffic more efficiently.
- Sniper: If you aim your jump shots properly with the aiming stick, you’ll get a bonus.
- Stop & Pop: Improves shot rating on three-pointers made from a standing position after dribbling.
- After a player has taken a limited number of shots, every following shot, whether it is a hit or a miss, receives an extra boost to shooting characteristics.
As you can see, players may earn a variety of different Shooting Badges, and more may be introduced in future releases. As you go through your MyPlayer career, be sure to experiment with various setups to discover the greatest fit for your style of play.
How to Gain Access to Shooting Badges
Simply play games with your player to earn badges in NBA 2K22. Badge Points will be awarded to you as you go through the game. You’ll earn Badge Points for making shots and executing movements like crossovers, step-backs, shooting off screens, and other motions that lead to a shot to unlock Shooting Badges.